Friday, May 30, 2008

First Entry


I am not sure why I have started this blog.

I guess I have been enjoying putting together TCDesignsStudio.blogspot.com so much that I thought I would make more.


It will be an extension of my journals, I guess.


I really enjoy working in them and will share them with anyone who asks, so how is that different?



These pictures are of two of my journals.

They are stuffed. I work until they burst. I am generally working in two at a time, not including my beading journal, and the journal I do with my Dad (we send a journal back and forth between us).

I will ask his permission and see about putting up some pictures of it. It is really cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is perfectly fine (great) to post pictures of our shared journal.

(This is your father and I previewed this message.)

LoveNHugs

-- Dad

 
Add to Technorati Favorites