Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dallas Arboretum Photos


A friend and I went to the Dallas Arboretum for her Birthday, and just had a ball. I had never been, and it is so beautiful. I took lots of pictures.

I like the flower pictures, one for their beauty, and two because they give me ideas for jewelry. I am a bead artist, you can see some of my work at TCDesignsStudio.blogspot.com.

I love getting cool pictures of
sculpture. I like to see if I can capture it in a way that was maybe not intended. Some large scale sculpture has such

great lines, and
nooks-and-cranny's, for lack of better words (sorry about that!). Also, if they are outdoors, they can get the most amazing texture.



I also really love any photos of just plain texture that I can get. You can do so much with a photo like that. They are great for
backgrounds for artwork, they are great torn up and used in your journals, and some of them can stand alone, and just be framed.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites