Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Photoshop Elements Fun



I have been playing with Photoshop Elements. I loved this photo. It was taken at a beach where there is no collecting allowed.

My little friend and I really liked these rocks, and wanted some way of taking them with us. Unfortunately the photo turned out blurry. For some reason, I think maybe the strong light at the beach, I was not able to see how blurry it was till I got it home. I was not willing to loose the photo, so I played with it in Elements.

I think the effect that made the piece, was making it shiny. I think it hides the fact that it is blurry. I would like to spend some more time playing in Elements. I am not able to manipulate it when I want to, I tend to just play around, and if something works, then great! But the times when I needed something done right now such as cropping, I am lost.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites