Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oregon and Washington Trip Pictures


I went to Oregon to visit my Aunts for a week and then to Washington to visit my best friend and her family for 2 weeks. It was wonderful!

It took me for EVER to get the pictures uploaded, but I think I got some really great shots.

A lot of art inspiration! These rocks just tickled me. They were gorgeous!



You know it' s cold when the rocks are frosty. I think these were taken on the way up to Mt. St. Helens. My best friend is so wonderful about stopping every where so I can take pictures and collect...things...


And here is the lovely lady herself! It was amazing up there. We could not get all that close, the roads were closed at Clear Lake. But we had lots of fun trying.












This is Clear Lake. It was GORGEOUS, even under all the snow. I will be curious to see what it looks like in the summer. There must be lovely trails. We had to forge our own, and were u
p to our hips in some areas in very wet, cold, snow.We thought we were going to have a picnic here, not really all that practical, the picnic benches would have had to be excavated.
The "No Swimming" sign, even though I knew it was for summer, seriously cracked me up. That sign is posted on the dock... looking over the water...
brrrrr

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites